Wednesday, August 31, 2005

10 things on things on u know already or u don`t know about ray ..

lets see how well u think u know me .. haha


1. ) I used to be on express on secondary school from sec 1-2 before dropping out to normal academic stream .


2.) my first proper bicycle was a bmx haro mirra 540 signiture series (2000 version) ... a stolen one hehes ..


3.) i dont have my own room and i share it with my sis ... ( yea yea i know i know ... u lucky bugger`a have small families .. try squeesing with ur uncle and maybe sometimes ur aunt , plus ur maid too ...)


4.) the room`s pink .. (pathetic isn`t it ? )


5.) i sometimes listen to N`sync , backstreet boys and MJ..before he turn white... ( yea yea i know my choice of music sucks so yeah .. bite me)


6.) i used work in McDonalds , the airport and aranda country club ...


7.) i detest cross country riders and road bikers even tho i used to be one .. oh ya i used to ride at liat towers with the grp around 2 years ago before u fcuking posers even started cycling , so stop acting suprised ..


8.) i`m using a free siemen`s m65 phone courtesy from siglap secondary grad. nite lucky draw .. hehe


9.) i like to laugh at sec/pri school students with school uniforms and short nerdy hairs ..


10.) i can choke on icing sugar ...



i`m sooo evilll ... yeah ..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
web stats