Thursday, January 06, 2005

the great betrayal ..

i`m so damm fucking pissed now , how can 2 of my trusted friends bastard me ? its not strangers , its not outsiders , its my fucking FRIENDS ! i shant no name them but u`ll who they are and wad type of ppl are they ... firstly its line 7 the person who spam my chatterbox with crap aka the person who cant handle the truth of himself and next is phrost the butt licker , supporting line 7 behind , and yea if u guys got any problem with me , say it to may face , one on one ? any time !

although it might seem small and nth much , cos its just some words posted in tgp , but no .. its not posted by ppl i nvr see b4 in the screen , its those ppl i used t rode with them everyday , not only tey insulted me , they had to insult my house and my mother .. and ya helping u flame strangers and u jut have to bastard your own friend ... wish u luck in the future

p.s. to phrost , just dun let me see u

peace out ..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
web stats