Wednesday, January 05, 2005

dammit ..

arrh my internet and scv got cut yesterday at 2 am !! tks to starhub almost rotted at home...

i`m bored yesterday.. nth to do , no one to talk to , only me ... but now tks to my blog which is able to to hear me rant and rant whole day long ... yesterday was really boooorrring no scv nothing at all even the internet .. damm , just the normal TV like ch5 and other crappy channels .. arrg

today removed my shifters and front brake from my bicycle , running single speed and added extra long cables thus making it look very much like a average BMX except it has 26" tires .. trained barspin today , not even once suceed and not only that fell on my arse which was like damm funny.. haha

finally bought my cd yesterday , yeahh !!

oh lord , may u grant me the will to play street and dh till my legs fail me one day (oh if u can also try to add a gf on the list also) ... wahhaha , jk jk :P

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
web stats