Sunday, October 10, 2004

eee .. this is getting cheesy ...

lalalalala .. havent been updating my blog ...i`ve been lazy doing mostly the same things , the same things everyday , ride , slack ,sleep , go out , buying someone on a i pod ..hmm it seems that when i dun cycle i tend to fall sick easily , but when i`m sick , i tend to cycle more .. some connection ? ... i`m so screwed in everyway , relationship , adademic performance , my friends , almost everything , even my cycling skills .. haizz ... had a leg cramp out of no reason while sleeping last night (a out of point note) .... my o levels left 4 subjects and in my prelims i failed everyone of them yeahh ! 20 more days to "o" ... got a new mouse for my com a viper razor well it rox !

boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

hmm , i`m some how never good with the opposite sex , born a gay maybe ? but i hate gays ! wahahaha ! hmm how i wished i was a mind reader reading ppl`s minds .. arrg ..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
web stats