Sunday, September 12, 2004

Hmm ...

i think i`m gettng lazier and lazier ... have not even start studying or update my blog yet arrg... lalalala ... whole holiday stayed at home go out but hardly cycle and tat`s a bad thing .. a vey bad thing ... ha .. mostly been out with beatrice most of the time either watch movie or just hanging out .. i think no one reads my blog anymore so who cares ? i think i can even type rubbish here ..dfhavhelflvaqhrwekarlyvlaldflvanflaweaehrawhrdfj;saffsfh...

wahahaha ... hmm somethings really set me wondering wads happen if i die tomorrow ? wad is other ppl thinking ? wad impact have i made ? hmm .... desions, desions, desions .... shd i cross the road without looking left or right ? shd i just go do a one story drop off with my bike even if if have no confidence ? shd i block jesslyin on the msn ? shd i disappear ? shd i lock myself in my own world ? ..

(so fucking special , i wished i could be special , but i`m a creep , i don`t belong here ...) creep by radiohead

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
web stats