Thursday, August 12, 2004

orals, "o"levels and bundung ..

o levels oral was yesterday and i screwed it up by adding and deleting words plus i cant describe the bloody picture !! arrg . The teacher asked us how long we pracitced picture description and others ... well i said 1.5 hrs everyday which i din`t .. lazy me .. oh well

today is chinese o level`s result relasing date .. well it dosent bother me tho cos i`m taking CLB(chinese language basic) <-- basically for idiots .. back to topic , ppl gets A2 and cry , my friend gets a f9 an still can laugh , many ppl cried tat day mostly gals ..

bloody peck yong , tries to "bastard" me from the back instead he spilled my $0.30 bundung(rose syrup with milk) on my pants !wat an bloody idiot! spend the last 30 min trying to dry my freaking pants which turned pink (on the same time making m look as though i was masturbating) fuck ..

after school , went home changed and went out with jess and aud ... the aud`s mother came anc invited us all to swensen i was "forced" to order chicken bake rice they order some other things like fish and chips ...

sent jess home sfter that ..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
web stats