Monday, August 30, 2004

no problems ..

ok ok been really busy (lazy) to update my my blog .. whahaha finally found some time , fri went riding and first time test ride my second hand SID on my stag , bought a few new upgrades like a new handle bar an grips for it and a new stem for my mosso .. so far no complains.. the SID rebound does not work and the lock out got problem other than that no problems (dun forget how much i paid for it)

sat watched the bourne supermacy (it really rocks! u guys shd watch it !) , all agreed but gerald nvr came ... damm ... peck is a bastard , when samuel ask to go home he ask him to stay , collin ask to go home he ask himto stay , caspa ask to go home he ask him to stay , i ask to go home he asked me to leave , what a fucker !!! @$$#*!& .... ok fine i stayed cant allow him get all the fun ... collin seems to have verbal diarrhoea,he cant seem to stop himself from talking in the movies , making comments and describing the movie,once he shouted "nc16 nc16 !" when he sees nipples in the swatch advitisement some how it gives me a feeling we have brought a 8 yr old out to watch his first movie (dude ur aready 18 pls at least act like one) ... ps: the last thime we brought him out he was all right .. wahaha

today went ridin again , went ecp slacked got a little sun burnt .. since last sat jess has still not call me out or even msged me .. things went -> /\/\/\_/\__/\___/\_____/\________
oh well ....

http://www.mejoe.com/images/movies/wrecklessdriving.mpeg <-- u guys shd really watch video .. .OUTCH ! ps: i`ve been watching it for the last one hr ...



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
web stats