Monday, August 23, 2004

hehe !

today is sunday ... had tut in the morning slacked the whole day then planned to go riding at 430, just as i was about to go ask my mum for permission , she asked me to go dinner with them .. dammed .. followed them all the way to bugis and eat steamboat which was so ex and not only that u still have to cook it urself ! bastards ! the boss was also so bloody fat that he could get fined $5000 for just entering the mrt with flammable substance ! my sis got herself a new nokia 7610 and they gave away a addidas watch worth $109 which she gladly gave it to me hehehe ... well i think its the most expensive thng ever worn on my wrist other than my $18 watch ..

*nth much happened today
*i`m still admiring the watch since 9am
*tml got school sian ..
*having sore throat and my voice changed into into some stupidly sounding fuck ...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
web stats