Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Dammed and nice day ...

*edric still having pms since last fri ... every time he looks at me always give me tat "face" .. fucker and demanded tat i change my attitude plus say sorry(for fuck?!?!) to him ... oh just rembered another "alano wannabe" .... childish fuck nuts

*today nth much happed except sleeping most of the time ..

*decide to leave school 30 min earlier than most students since monday ...

*7th month approached yesterday

*too lazy to update my blog on mon

today gave up my GT performer to jess (dun ask me y) , using one hand skillfully holding one bike while riding the other from pasir ris to tamp ... expected to see one person alone but came her maid ... cool -_-" ... not bad fo some one who has not ride much and able to carry her maid in an instant ,switched bikes and i get to carry her and sometimes her maid , went to meet audrey and her new bf at 800+ tampinese .. ate and left for jess`s house soon after , she tries to cut my hair but gave up as my hair is too thick (i think) and she tries to cut it using a scissors so tiny tat it would take almost forever ... left her house after that

meet collin on my way home and decided to go pasir ris park .. he has cut his hair(look like cock hair tho) ... at pasir ris ,did not know wad got into me and i asked her "will u be something something something"<-- readers pls dun think too much... i muz had a faulty wiring or a blown motherboard ... oh well ...

feeling so cock now ...



Wished that if only i just cycle all my desires , fear , troubles away and gaining total ultimate freedom in a world which u won be judged , timeless ...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
web stats