Monday, August 30, 2004

10 things...

1: its so bored here .. i`ve nth to do ..

2: drank 3 cups of orange juice during my lunch break in school , my usual is only 1 or 2 cups

3: edric sat on my table and still pms-ing ...

4: for some unknown reason i went to D&T classes which lasts untill 5.50 instead of my favourite chemistry class which ends at 3.30

5: felt like banging my head on the wall now ..

6: starhub is offically in my hate list , they billed me $124 this month ... <-bastards

7: my mom made some noise when she sees the bill..

8: a ship just sank and did not think of it since 2pm

9: tml is teacher`s day .. and wed is holiday ! yeahh !

10 : i just cut my nails and time to find chocolates ... =P

Comments:
Really great blog very informative re cz vodafone. In a simliar vain to cz vodafone, I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **mobile phones** or **cheap broadband**. Also you can get **cheap gas & electricity**, **gifts for your loved one** and **loan deals, free phone calls with talktalk, free broadband with Sky and bargain electrical equipment**
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
web stats